. . . sleep in luxury under canvas. From the safety of your tent, which has a stout double layer and bug-proof netting on the windows, hear the mysterious African night calls. The elephant steps lightly, a soft rustle could be one, then a branch snaps . . . and you know! From your beach house listen to the Indian Ocean as it laps the coral sands. Visit Old Colonial hotels with only a glimmer of past glory, slightly eccentric clubs and lodges, and Omani Palaces on the isle of Zanzibar. Sleeping in the African wilderness is magical. The Milky Way lights up the sky as you have never seen before.
• A leisurely pace with experienced guides in 4WD vehicles
• The best Safari outfitters to camp in the wilderness
• Spacious tent with veranda
• Night watchmen patrol the camp
• Your own private tented bathroom
• Hot water for shaves & showers
• Room service to your tent (yes !!)
• Your laundry, freshly pressed
• Luxurury Lodges and off-beat Hotels
• Island magic in a Zanzibar beach house
• You are met and returned to Kilimanjaro International Airport
• Keep in touch with home. Bring your mobile phone, there is
good network coverage nearly everywhere we go.